The NC State Student Media Board of Directors’ meeting for March has been rescheduled. The new meeting date and time will be Tuesday, March 17, at 7 p.m. in Witherspoon 356, which is located in the African-American Cultural Center.
At this meeting, the board will consider recommendations from the Annual Publications, Broadcast, Business Office and Newspapers advisory boards in appointing the top leaders at each organization for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Student candidates for those top leadership positions are:
• Student Business & Marketing Office Manager – Mark Tate, junior, business administration and international studies
• WKNC General Manager – Matthew Brown, junior, electrical engineering
• Agromeck Editor – Molly Donovan, sophomore, communication
• Nubian Message Editor In Chief – Christopher Hart-Williams, senior, political science
• Technician Editor In Chief – Kaitlin Montgomery, junior, communication
This meeting is free and open to the public, and time will be set aside at the meeting for members of the public to ask the candidates questions. For more information, contact Director of Student Media Advising Patrick Neal at firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 515-1515.