Wolf TV clip on ABC’s ‘Nightline’

silly band rap

ABC Nightline’s “Sign of the Times” feature on Silly Bandz last week included WolfTV’s “Silly Bandz Gangster Rap” among its YouTube tributes. The video was produced by Wolf TV Station Manager Caleb Van Voorhis. “I just produced the video for fun,” Van Voorhis said. “I never knew it was going to blow up the way that it did. My little sister had a lot of Silly Bandz and I thought they were interesting so I made a song about them.”

Silly Band rap video

ABC Nightline’s “Sign of the Times” feature on Silly Bandz last week included Wolf TV’s “Silly Bandz Gangster Rap” among its YouTube tributes. The video was produced by Wolf TV Station Manager Caleb Van Voorhis. “I just produced the video for fun,” Van Voorhis said. “I never knew it was going to blow up the way that it did. My little sister had a lot of Silly Bandz and I thought they were interesting so I made a song about them.”

ABC’s Nightline is a late-night television news program featuring anchors Cynthia McFadden, Terry Moran and Bill Weir.

“Nightline used it because it is the biggest Silly Bandz video on Silly Bandz,” Van Voorhis, a sophomore in Communication Media, said. “It’s the first thing that comes up when you type in Silly Bandz. It has more than 400,000 views.”

“It is special because it is so catchy,” Van Voorhis said. “And I beat everyone to the chase. When I uploaded it nobody knew what Silly Bandz were so it was the only Silly Bandz video on Silly Bandz.  Then it just got bigger and bigger.”